One Pair（2Pieces） of Soft Plain Linen Look Solid Eyelet Blackout Curtains
How to hang your curtains
1)Eyelet curtains are for poles only ,No hooks or rings are required so please remove these from the pole before you begin
2)Holding the curtain with the face of the fabric forwards you ,fold the first eyelet away from you and thread the eyelet onto the curtain pole.
3)In the order to avoid the whole curtain sliding into the middle of the window when you close the curtain ,you should position the first eyelet on the outside edge of the pole bracket.This will secure the outside edge of the curtain at the end of the curtain at the end of the curtain pole.
4)Continue folding the eyelets forwards and away from you in a concerting style until the entire curtain has been added to the pole.
5)Repeat this process with the second curtain .
6)Dressing your curtains:All curtains need time to settle and it may take a few weeks for any creasing to drop out and the folds to fall correctly.
Tip: to achieve a professional look,pull the curtains back ,the curtain fabric will naturally fall into pleats .
Starting from the top gently smooth each of these pleats
Next take a strip of fabric ,ribbon or cord and loosely tie around each curtain to keep the pleats in place ,keep the curtains tied in position for a min of 48 hours .
This will allow your curtain to develop distinct and even pleats.
- Each packet contains 2 curtains of the size stated (one pair of curtains) and pair of tie-backs to complete the look
- 100%Polyester With Microfibre Lining Easy to maintain: Machine washable.
- Curtains could reduce 95% of light blocked out
- Exclusive Linen look fabric in an undulated weave providing a luxurious look, feel and drape to your curtains in a selection of beautiful rich colours-Selections of 9 different sizes and 11 vibrant colours
- The simple yet elegant linen design fits perfectly into any interior, from modern to classic and certainly brightens up every room, be it your living room, bedroom, kitchen or even nursery.