Designed by a mum, the new SnoozeShade for Cots is a cot canopy or portable blackout blind that will help the whole family get better sleep when sharing a room with a baby in a cot or travel cot.
A panel on each side can be raised or lowered to adjust darkness levels; a covered top area which means the top can be open whilst giving a shaded area for baby to sleep; a neat top pocket for storing the top panel.
It has been designed to fit all standard rectangular European cots that take a mattress sized up to 120cm long and 60cm wide (when assembled) – please note it is the size of the cot mattress that you need to check.
Lightweight, easy to use and with no complicated attachments, it’s ideal for sharing rooms at home or away.
Ever done one of these?
- hobbled around a room with a phone pretending to be a torch when you have to share a room with a small baby
- worried how you’re going to get your little one to sleep when it’s bright outside and you’re staying with friends who’ve never heard of curtains
- popped the cot in the bathroom or covered it with anything you can find
- been woken at 4am by a wide awake baby who’s enjoying the sunrise (I’ve experienced all of these)
Then you need a SnoozeShade for Cots.
- The breathable portable blackout cot canopy that blocks out the light and makes it easier for baby to sleep
- One size fits all popular cots that take a 120cm x 60cm mattress – lightweight and simple to use with no complicated attachments, compact and easy to transport and use
- Creates a comfortable darkened environment to help babies switch off and sleep
- A simple solution to help babies and toddlers sleep in the travel cot when on holiday or during the summer months
- Clever top and side panels allow parents to alter light levels and give easy access to baby. Also works as cot insect net and cot cat net