Designed by a British mum, this soft, stretchy breathable blackout cot canopy and cover provides a distraction-free sleep environment for little ones wherever they are.
Use day or night, SnoozeShade for Travel Cots is perfect for trips away from home, camping, holidays or during the bright summer months.
Lightweight, easy to use with no complicated attachments, it’s ideal for sharing rooms at home or away and provides shade, insect and cat protection.
SnoozeShade for Travel Cots is so easy to use – simply pop it over the travel cot frame and then attach the bottom Velcro stretchy straps tightly around the travel cot’s legs.
Useful features include a panel on each side that can be raised or lowered to adjust darkness levels to suit your baby and there’s a zipped top flap that can be left open (and stored in the integrated pocket) or closed up for extra darkness.
Have you ever done one of these?
* hobbled around a hotel room with a phone pretending to be a torch so you don’t disturb your sleeping child?
* worried how you’re going to get your little one to sleep when it’s bright outside and you’re staying with friends who’ve never heard of curtains
* popped the cot in the bathroom or covered it with anything you can find
* been woken at 4am by a wide awake baby who’s enjoying the summer’s early sunrise (I’ve experienced all of these)
Then you need a SnoozeShade for Travel Cots.
Endorsed by international baby sleep experts and health professionals SnoozeShade for Travel Cots fits all standard rectangular travel cots that are up to 105 cm long and 80 cm wide (when assembled) and that take a 95 cm by 65 cm mattress.
If your cot takes a 120 cm x 60 cm mattress please see our version for Cots and larger travel cots.
- Sharing a room with your baby? There’s no need to creep around in the dark (we’ve all done it). Let SnoozeShade make it easy. Keep the lights on without worrying about waking your little one.
- Invented by a British mum, it creates a comfortable darkened environment to help babies switch off and sleep in strange surroundings. Great for hotels, family visits, camping or any time you need baby to nap in the travel cot.
- So simple to use and easy to travel with. Just pop it over the travel cot, attach the bottom straps and you’re done! Lightweight and no complicated attachments.
- Clever side panels can be raised or lowered to enable parents to modify light, top panel gives easy access to baby and can be closed for extra darkness.
- Fits all standard rectangular travel cots sized up to 105cm long and 80cm wide (when assembled) and takes a mattress 95cm x 65cm.